Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Friday

I think this is going to be a very exciting weekend! Tomorrow I am picking up a pair of vintage chairs that I found on Craig's List for $75. They need a little painting and some upholstery work but they will be a perfect replacement for my Ikea couch. After that I am going home to see my brother who has just come home from a semester in London. He has a bunch of goodies that he picked up for me while travelling through Europe - and he has some pretty good taste for a guy! While home my mom and I will be working on some DIY wedding projects. I hope everyone has a great weekend. I should have some great pictures for you on Monday!

Courtesy of Vintage Glam - my weekend DIY project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share and Subscribe

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin