Thursday, May 14, 2009

Recession Decorating



Between the recession and the wedding I'm pretty broke. I'm not crying poverty but there is no room in the budget for decorating. So I'm going to take on the latest trend of reusing what I already have, search Craig's list and flea markets only! If you didn't see it, check out the Oprah video of Nate's swap meet. I also love the apartment design/project from Bueller Designs (photo above). I'm not exactly new to the antique, flea market and Craig's list world but the idea of setting the decorating limitations to a $0 budget is intriguing. Hopefully I will have some before and after pictures for you in the next couple of weeks! I can only hope that I can makeCraig's List furniture look as good as Tiffany did on Design*Sponge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share and Subscribe

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin