Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Treats

I'm so happy it's Friday even with a busy weekend of BBQs and lunches plus the usual wedding preparations as I'm now down to that last 5 weeks! So here are some great inspirations from my week. Gorgeous! The pink inspiration posting at Decor 8 this week has seriously inspired me to re-do my office/guest room in soft pinks - just as soon as the wedding stuff is over with that is.
Creature Comforts was full of cute and pretty quick DIY projects this week. Check out the Sliver frame and above and more. I love this invitation from 100 Layers - so creative and elegant. I feel the need to throw a tea party just for the girls.
I just finished reading The Diving Bell and the Butterfly which was turned into a movie a few years ago. It is really a beautiful story that reminds you to appreciate the simplest of life's gifts. Or as Edmund White perfectly states, the book makes you "fall back in love with life". A must read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share and Subscribe

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin