Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Treats


Happy Friday! I have the day off my regular job today and I'm so excited that it stopped raining! I have a ton of wedding errands to run today, but at least I get to do it in great weather.


My home office could badly use a makeover. Here is the plan for Style Me Pretty with the breakdown at Young House Love.

Yummy marshmallows from Something Old, Something New. I'm craving some s'mores.

There are some great Before and After projects posted on Design*Sponge this week. Can you believe this was an old filing cabinet?


This anniversary tradition from 2000 Dollar Budget Wedding is really sweet.

I love these dresses from Alix and Kelly at 100 Layers - any chance they are going to open a store in New York?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share and Subscribe

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin