Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cute Gym Clothes

I've never been one of those people that wore make-up to the gym or really cared much about what I wore to the gym as long as I wasn't flashing anyone and my shirt wasn't half over my head when we do those downward dog poses, but recently I noticed that I'm not exactly looking too good next to my fellow gym goers and I think it's time to purchase a few new work out clothes. I have been procrastinating since it seems silly to spend cash on something your going to sweat in. So here are a few reasonable items. I also like to check out Marshall's and TJ Max for discounted items too.


Gap Slim Active pants for $34


Gap Socks $6.50 - I love the extra cushion by the ankle


Gap Essential Bra for $14.99


Lucy's is having a great 70% off Sale right now - Tank $9.99


Lucy's Simplicity Tunic $19.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share and Subscribe

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin