Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Treats - DIY Projects

Happy Friday! I have been working endlessly on my wedding to do list this week and still feel behind, but I almost have the list down to one page from two. However, my apartment is a complete mess with several DIY projects going on at once - I promise to post pics once one of them is completed! So in the meantime, here are a few DIY projects for your weekend: Pretty Ruffle Belt via 100 Layer Cake. It reminds me of the J Crew blouse from Jenna's picks below.
How to make your own Moroccan Pouf at Apartment Therapy

Photo Lanterns at Decor 8. I have already purchased the lanterns and battery operated votives for my wedding. If I can actually fine the time I think this project will be added to the to do list.

Paper Garland Cards at Design*Sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share and Subscribe

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin