Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bridal Party Gifts

You know you owe your bridal party something special to show them how much you appreciate the fact that they are spending money on dress, shoes, travel, a bridal shower and a bachelorette party for you. I've been looking for gift ideas that are unique and fitting to each girl but won't break the bank or take a huge amount of time to make since I'm definitely short on time as it gets closer to the wedding. So here are a few ideas:

Nice for a fall or winter wedding are heart shaped hot water bottles. This one I found at Beddingtons


I just purchased a necklace from Lulusplendor and ByCJ on Etsy for my bridesmaids. Perfect for a vintage inspired wedding. I can't wait until they arrive. The one above is from Lulusplendor.


Love this tote from JCrew and there is the option to have it monogrammed.


Cluster earrings from LuxeDeluxe on Etsy
My favorite color nail polish by Essie: Mademoiselle.
Knotted ring from Banana Republic
I'm also thinking about embroidering each girl's initial on a super soft pashmina and searching for pretty vintage purses that will go with their dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share and Subscribe

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin