Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Dessert

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays since it's about my favorite things - family and food, and the giving thanks isn't too bad either. This year I am taking care of dessert plus making a birthday cake for my mother-in-law. No matter if I end up in charge of dessert or sides I like to keep at least one recipe the same and switch up the others with something new. I also had the idea to make some extra pie crusts and cookie dough and freeze it for future use. I'm sure there will be lots more baking in a few weeks for Christmas. Here's the menu:


Traditional Pumpkin Pie image from Gourmet


Devil's Food cake with chocolate icing from Martha for the Birthday Cake



Custard Pear Pie also from Martha that sounded rather easy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share and Subscribe

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin