Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Treats

Happy Friday!

First I would like to take a moment to remember everyone who was effected by this day eight years ago. I'm sure that we can all remember exactly where we were and will never be the same. Never Forget
Blonde + Blue posted this today. Go to her site for info on where you can purchase one. Proceeds go to 9/11 charities.
I just watched the first episode of Glee which I DVR'd and I need another episode! I can't wait for next week.

If I had an engagement shoot I would want it to look like this.

Doe anyone know how to make sugared lemons - or any other fruit? I love this center piece from Blonde + Blue.
I have been dreaming of eating a few of these for 2 days now! Mmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share and Subscribe

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin