Monday, September 14, 2009

Centerpiece Follow up

I hope you had a great weekend! I spent most of mine running around and completing wedding projects as I am hoping to have 95% of it done by Friday so I can mostly relax the week leading up to it and enjoy all of the friends and family who have come from out of town! I want to thank everyone for their input and assistance on the centerpieces that I posted about a few weeks back. We have entirely scrapped the fruit idea and gone with baby's breath. I think it will look nice with the sage colored table clothes and wine colored napkins. Sorry the picture is so dark again but I tend to work on this stuff in the evening. Here are a couple of baby's breath inspirations:

Bride's Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share and Subscribe

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin