Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Treats!

Oh yeah, long weekend here I come!
Image from Blonde+Blue via Tumblr
I really want to take a trip down to Savannah. See details from The Consummate Hostess' recent trip there.


Check out this home made from trash covered by the NY Times



How to keep your floors cleaner longer at Apartment Therapy





Have you been to Felix Doolittle's site? They have charming invites, labels, stationery, etc. I believe that I stumbled to the site a few months back via a blog but they just popped up again in an email from Gourmet Magazine. If I can find the time to seriously bake again I might have to order myself some of these babies. Plus they have really cute custom magnets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share and Subscribe

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin