Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Chic - Jonathan Adler & Apartment Therapy


Wednesday night Apartment Therapy had a small-ish (they had a great turn out) event at Knoll with Jonathan Adler as the guest speaker. I'm not a huge fan of Jonathan Adler but I have 100% respect for what he does and I was incredibly inspired by the event. I love the idea that Apartment Therapy is bringing these events, designers and like-minded people together. Honestly, I could not live in most of the rooms that Jonathan Adler designed. They were fun and interesting but I cannot relax in that much color. What I love is, is that he doesn't care. Jonathan does what he likes and refuses to edit his creativity for others. Lesson: Do what you like, who cares if other people don't like it. Design for yourself and make sure it makes you happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share and Subscribe

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin