Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wedding Wednesday

I get to pick up my photos this weekend! I promise to have lots of great stuff posted next week as soon as I can go through all of the photos!!!! In the meantime, here are a few wedding things that I love. Elegant Marriage Certificates from Wiley Valentine

I love this photo shoot over at Style Me Pretty! I definitely would have considered making these paper mache balls instead of the tissue paper pomanders. It would be so sweet to make them out of copies of old lover letters or love poems and then soak them in tea to give them the vintage feel.

I love this place card arrangement with the flower/succulent arrangement down the sides. Gorgeous! See more at Once Wed. From Saja for $890

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share and Subscribe

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin