Monday, November 30, 2009

Ikea and the Tea Shelf

Over the wonderfully long Thanksgiving weekend, I went over the Brooklyn Ikea to purchase the shelf to make this tea shelf. To say the least, I walked out with a much larger, more expensive and already put together tea shelf. I love DIY stuff, but sometimes there is just something out there that is already made and is exactly what you needed.



Please excuse the poor photo quality, but here are some photos from the Ikea room set-ups. I have tried to keep some distance from Ikea since my first apartment was pretty much entirely furnished with Ikea furniture. However, I really like the new kitchens (appliances and all), bathrooms and country style lines. If my landlord would allow it, you can bet that this is what my kitchen would look like.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share and Subscribe

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin