Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mother of the Bride Dress

Last weekend my mom and I did some serious power shopping trying to find her dress for my wedding (10 1/2 weeks away!) About 40 dresses in under two hours she found one! And yes, it is black but she's planning on spicing it up with some green shoes to match the wedding colors. The grooms mom has chosen a plum colored outfit so they will both match the wedding without looking the same. Sorry the image is so small, but you can get a better view here. I'm now on the search for some reasonably high heeled green shoes. Here are a few:

I love theses Nine West shoes from Zappos but I think they are too high at 3 1/2"


These would have been perfect but they do not have her size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share and Subscribe

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin