Thursday, July 9, 2009

Falling Off the Work Out Wagon

A few weeks ago I wrote about my great workout routine. Well, it was great while I actually went to the gym but about 2 weeks ago I found a thousand reasons to not do it and now I'm paying for it (literally).With all of the wedding planning I made the excuse that I should stay home and work on projects and forgo the gym. Did I mention that I like to snack while working on these projects? So 2 weeks later and 2 dress sizes bigger (no kidding, I seriously cannot fit into any of my shorts or carpis), I'm starting a 6 week training program. Even with all of the knowledge and gym access to stay in shape it's difficult to have the will power to do what you need to do under stress. Luckily, I'm one of those people pleasers that will not dare to fail the trainer so I should be good to go from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share and Subscribe

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin