Monday, July 6, 2009

Bridal Shower

Last weekend my mom threw me a fantastic bridal shower with the assistance of my brides maids and family.

The invites included a recipe card with a note asking everyone to bring a recipe for me. I now have a great collection of recipes to try from everyone who attended the shower.


It took me most of the day yesterday but I finally finished making and writing all of my shower thank yous. Paper Source made a mistake and sent the wrong envelope liners, but I think they look pretty good with out them.

We received so many wonderful gifts that we just didn't have enough room in the cabinets, even after we packed up all of our old stuff for good will! So on Friday I went to a local second hand furniture store that has 2 floors of fantastic finds and found this small side board for $150. It is the perfect size and I was able to fit all of my bake ware, mixing bowls and cookie cutters in the cabinet! I can't wait to start cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share and Subscribe

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin